Looking for a quick, easy, and healthy dinner? Well then you came to the right place!
Dinner time can be a struggle, especially when you have a packed schedule but you still want to stay committed to eating healthy and only putting good wholesome ingredients into your bodies. Well I am happy to say it doesn’t have to be a struggle and today I am going to share one of my family’s favorite meals!
I am a BIG fan of crockpot meals. I love being able to start a dinner in the morning and then forget about it! Knowing that when our day is done we have a healthy delicious dinner waiting for us and I didn’t have to fuss over it at the busiest time of our day, dinner time!
This recipe is so easy and can be hanging out in your crockpot all day. But rest assure it will not get dried out!
Crockpot French Dip
- 1 3lbs Beef Roast I have used all different style roasts and they turn out great every time.
- 1 Onion sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- small amount of olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Cups Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- more salt and pepper to taste
- Provolone or Swiss cheese for topping
- Take your roast and liberally salt and pepper it to taste. Heat a small amount of olive oil in a pan and sear each side for a couple minutes to lock in the flavors. (You can skip this step if your pressed for time)
- Add roast to your crockpot and throw in all other ingredients.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Remove from the crockpot and slice thinly. Place slices back in the Au Jus for a minute or two and then serve on homemade rolls or gluten free buns topped with swiss or provolone cheese. Use the juice in the crockpot as your Au Jus for dipping. Enjoy!
Eating healthy can be both delicious and easy, so don’t let a busy schedule fool you into thinking you don’t have the time to eat right!